Sunday, December 02, 2007

branches


branches, originally uploaded by ShirleyGrant.

First good day in a while, so an opportunity for a walk. My camera should been making its way back to me, it has been in for repair for 6 weeks. So have reverted back to using my wee Olympus.

Leitir Fura is an abandoned village, only accessible by a forest track. Usually a good walk, as it was today, marred only by the mountain bikers who kept passing me. The forest track is great for bikes, but the path is a wee bit narrow.

Lots of people out today, more than I've met in previous visits, that's what some sunshine does.

I loved the wavy clouds, almost like extensions of the branches of the tree. I had to compose so that the low sun was hidden by the tree trunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY-SHIRLEY,

SITTIN' HERE WITH JANICE AND SHE HAS INTRODUCED ME TO YOUR "AMAZING" PHOTOS.

I FEEL SOOOO HOMESICK.
LOVELY TO SEE SCOTLAND, LIKE THAT, FROM HERE.

THANK YOU A LOT AND KEEP SHOOTIN.

LOVE AVRIL.